Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Reg. EU 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data
We inform you that, for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships, our Structure must process your "personal data", therefore, according to the provisions of art. 13 of the Reg. EU 2016/679, , We provide you with the following essential information.
- Purpose of Processing
- Processing of customer data for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (general information and contact details, tax code and/or VAT number, credit and debit card details provided on balance, services and products purchased, etc.), pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, letter b reg. EU 2016/679 For these purposes, the processing is carried out WITHOUT THE NEED TO ACQUIRE YOUR CONSENT. Furthermore, some of this data is communicated to third parties (eg. web service provider), and in the event of your refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned fulfilments, the requested services cannot be provided. For these purposes, the data will be stored in our facility for the time strictly necessary for the execution of the contract.
- Processing of customer data to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations (general information and contact details, tax code and/or VAT number, credit and debit card details supplied as payment, services and products purchased shown in account statements and in tax documents, etc.), pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, letter c reg. EU 2016/679 For these purposes, the processing is carried out WITHOUT THE NEED TO ACQUIRE YOUR CONSENT. Furthermore, some of this data is communicated to third parties in fulfillment of legal obligations (eg. spesometer, etc.), and in the event of your refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned fulfilments, the requested services cannot be provided. For these purposes, the data will be stored at our facility for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years and even longer in the case of tax assessments).
- Processing of customer data consisting of the conservation of the same carried out, after registration, to facilitate subsequent purchases (general information, contact details, etc.). For this purpose, YOUR CONSENT IS NECESSARY, revocable at any time, pursuant to articles 6, c. 1, letter a and art. 7, ch. 2 and 3 Reg. EU 2016/679). This data will be stored with us for a maximum period of five years.
- Processing of customer data carried out to send promotional messages and offers, newsletter subscription (general information, contact details, etc.). For this purpose, YOUR CONSENT IS NECESSARY, revocable at any time, pursuant to articles 6, c. 1, letter a and art. 7, ch. 2 and 3 Reg. EU 2016/679). This data will be stored with us for a maximum period of five years.
2. Data Processing Methods
The processing of data takes place through the use of tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing their security and confidentiality and can be carried out both on paper and with the aid of electronic instruments. We also inform you that the personal data referring to you will be treated in compliance with the methods indicated in the art. 4, no. 2 Reg. EU 2016/679, which provides, among other things, that the data itself is:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, adequate, complete and not exceeding the formalities of the treatment.
- Treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data
3. Communication and diffusion
Your data may be "communicated" by us, with this term meaning giving it knowledge to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to persons in charge of processing your data within our Structure. All the appointed subjects will exclusively carry out the processing operations, on behalf of the Data Controller and/or the manager, within the limits, with the forms and according to the methods expressly indicated in the respective appointment documents;
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules (Police Headquarters, IAT, Public bodies responsible for controls, Gdf, Revenue Agency, Labor Inspectorate , Inps, Inail, Cccia);
- to subjects who need to access your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them;
- to other group companies or commercial partners exclusively for tasks related to the underlying contractual relationship;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, commercial firms, etc. ) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
We also inform you that your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the EU
4. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the data subject has the right to know: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations; d) when possible, the envisaged retention period for personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or cancel personal data or to oppose their treatment;
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 Reg. EU 2016/679 (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
5. Procedures for exercising rights
To exercise the rights granted to you, you can contact the Data Controller directly at the NTP BIOTECH Srl headquarters via F. P Michetti no. 3 Penna Sant'Andrea (TE), or by writing to the following addresses e. email: info@ntpbiotech. com
6. Data security
We also inform you that our structure has adopted all the necessary security measures for the protection of your data and that access to data is allowed with computer passwords
7. Variation of data
Any variation of the data must be communicated to this structure in writing.
8. Data controller
The data controller is NTP BIOTECH Srl via F. P Michetti no. 3 Penna Sant'Andrea (TE)
Consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 6 and 7 of Reg. EU 2016/679
The undersigned being informed of the identity of the data controller, of the measures, methods with which the treatment takes place, of the purposes of the treatment for which the personal data are intended, of the right to withdraw consent, as indicated in the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Reg. 679/2016 EU, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 7 and following. of Reg. 679/2016 EU, by signing at the bottom of this form, I express my express consent for:
- Processing of customer data consisting of the conservation of the same carried out, after registration, to facilitate subsequent purchases, referred to in point 1, letter c.
- Processing of customer data carried out to send messages and promotional offers, newsletter subscription, referred to in point 1, letter d.
NUTRACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY PHARMA BIOTECH SRL
Via F. P Michetti, 3 64018 - Penna Sant'Andrea (TE)
P. VAT 02039440678